Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 2

Exercise: Day 2, Shred Level 1

Thoughts: I don't love this DVD but it fits into the time I squeeze into the day for myself and has produced good results for others. I find Ciruit 1 the hardest of level 1. I've never been able to do a push up. I hate jumping jacks and the jump rope kills my quads. The squat and press kills my arms - sometimes I have to cut out early with the arms and just keep up the squats. Circuit 2 is the easiest for me. In Circuit 3, side lunge and arm raises also kill my arms. And I can't do the bicycle crunches so I do basic and then reverse crunches instead.

Food
Breakfast: green beans, ham, red potatoes
Snack: chicken & cream cheese w/tortilla chips
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat toast (made w/low fat mayo)
I'll finish the rest of today's food in tomorrow's entry. I will likely be posting around the same time every day so that will work best for me.

Thoughts: I've made the choice to not do a diet. I'm trying to make some healthier choices and keep my portions reasonable. Some might said this is because I'm not committed. I choose to believe it is because I am trying to live a healthier life rather than go on a diet. We'll see how it plays out.

I took a before photo but I'm not posting it until I have some progress to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak.