Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 3

It is rather freeing to not have any readers here. No one cares if I don't get around to doing this post until late in the day.

Exercise: Day 3, Level 1

Thoughts: Same as yesterday. I couldn't do the second set of jumpropes in circuit 1 so I substituted butt kicks. I've also noticed my balance isn't very good when doing the static lunges/bicep curls. I hope that improves with time.

Food:
Snack yesterday: carrots and dip
Dinner yesterday: pepperoni pizza
Breakfast: ham, green beans, potatoes
Snack: chicken, cream cheese, tortilla chips
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat
Snack: out for ice cream cone with family
Dinner: grilled chicken, rice, corn

Thoughts: Obviously, I'm not going to win any nutritional prizes for the past 24 hours. But no excuses. It is what it is. I'm not here to justify. I'm just here to report the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak.