Monday, June 29, 2009

Days 5, 6, and 7

Saturday Day 5 Level 1. Skimped on final set of abs but otherwise okay.

Sunday Day 6 Level 1. Didn't do it. Choose to hang with my family instead.

Monday Day 7 Level 1.

Thoughts: I almost made myself go back to Day 1 since I managed yet again to not do it for consecutive days. Then I decided to give myself a break and call this Day 7. But I hated Day 7. I found myself really out of breath and really struggling. I actually quit halfway through the last cardio circuit which I have never done in all of my times of doing this video. I really didn't want to do it and was feeling angry about it. (I never claimed to be rational.) I think part of my problem is that I can't do it when I want - I have a very small window of time when my kids are in bed that I can do it and I often don't want to spend that little window of time exercising. So I think tomorrow I might let the kids hang in their bedrooms for an extra 30 minutes and do it first thing in the morning. Maybe getting it done early will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak.