Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday (Original title, huh?)


Sundays have become my day of rest so no Shredding for me. I enjoy the day with my family.
I don't have a food log for you either. Yesterday started like the past 4 days on my food log but we went to a picnic for dinner. I had a burger patty with no bun, a little bit of baked beans, and a little bit of hash brown casserole. All quite reasonable. Then came dessert. I had a serving of 2 different desserts - both quite sugary and yummy. I don't feel badly about. I want to learn to live my life in a more balanced way. That means including meals that don't easily get estimated on my food logs. Today, back on track. After our weekly trek to the farmer's market, I made a BIG salad for lunch. If I could learn to live without the 1/4 cup of feta and salad dressing it would be very low cal. But salad without feta and dressing just isn't worth eating! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak.